Our Values ‐ Safety
We only do what is safe and stop any unsafe behavior.
|No one takes safety more seriously than we do; our goal is zero accidents and zero injuries. With collaborative support from our employees, we have created a safer atmosphere by encouraging open discussions on safety concerns and by hiring strong managers who make sure employees have the appropriate training and equipment to safely perform their jobs.
Driving Out Harm
Driving Out Harm is our principal safety program. It aims to educate all employees on how important it is to drive out all risks of harm to our customers, employees and others affected by our business. We are all leaders in safety at National Express LLC and have personal responsibility for safety in the workforce and safety on the roads. Through our 12 Global Standards, we identify all national and local requirements, appropriate levels of management and supervision, and expect all levels of personnel to manage our health and safety policies. We feel confident that our program is a significant distinction from all other school bus providers and is an ideal fit for your expectations.
- Competence and Fitness of Drivers
- Competence and Fitness of Maintenance Staff
- Competence and Fitness of Other Staff Personnel
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Safety of Vehicles (Buses)
- Safety of Premises (Workplace)
- Risk Assessment
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Accident and Incident Investigation
- Incident Response and Management
- Safety Audit and Management Checks
- Safety Validation of Change